The website Carpetland (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Carpetland LLC (t/as and referred as Carpetland, “we”, “our”, “us” or the “Company”).
These Terms and Conditions together with the documents referred to within the Terms and Conditions govern the supply of any Product ordered by you on the Website. By ordering a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Access and Use of the Site:
1. You must only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law.
2. You must not (or attempt to):
a. interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) the Website or the servers or networks that host the Website;
b. use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website; or
c. interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of the Website.
3. To place Orders and access some features of the Website, you may need to register an Account with us. To register an Account, you must:
a. give us accurate and current personal information including your name, address, phone number, and a valid email address.
b. you must be at least 18 years old, and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
4. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account (including Orders placed using your Account), and you must keep your Account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your Account if you fail to keep your Account login information secure. We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities.
5. You must not use another person’s Account without our, and/or the other person’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your Account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your Account (including by changing your password).
6. We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Website.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
Information on this Website:
1. The Website and the content on the Website are subject to copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights.
2. You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
3. Information about goods on the Website is based on material provided by third party merchants, suppliers and Product manufacturers. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by these third parties.
4. Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of Products, some actual Products may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in color) from the way they appear on the Website.
Registration, Order and Cancellation:
1. When making an order, you must possess a valid credit or debit card. To place an order, you should follow the given instructions.
2. Irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, once you select a Product that you wish to order, you will then be shown or told (on the Website) the charges you must pay including VAT, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges. Unless otherwise stipulated on the Website, all charges are in AED.
3. You must pay for the Product in full when placing an order by one of the payment methods we provide on the Website. In any event, we shall not be bound to accept the order before we have received the funds in full.
4. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
5. When you submit an order to the Website, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your order.
6. Your order remains valid as an offer until we issue our Confirmation of your order. We shall not be obliged to supply the Product to you until we have accepted your order. We will send you a Confirmation with your order reference number and details of the Product you have ordered. Carpetland reserves the right to decline any order, for any reason (e.g., unavailability of supplies, unusually high freight charges). In this case, we will promptly grant you a store credit or a full refund.
7. Carpetland works to ensure that prices shown on the Website are accurate. In the unlikely event that the price of your order changes or has been displayed incorrectly before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price.
8. If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Website, please contact Customer service at email@example.com However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
9. Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you have the right to cancel your Order. We will notify you if we are unable to. If we or you have cancelled your Order before it has been accepted, we will promptly refund any payment already made by you to your original payment method.
1. We aim to dispatch the Product to you within the estimated dispatch timeframe. You can find the estimated dispatch time on the product page. We shall aim to notify you if we are unable to meet our estimated dispatch timeframe, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late dispatch or delivery.
2. Items will be delivered to the address you provided while placing an order. Items cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
3. If, for any reason, our shipping partner cannot reach you at the agreed delivery time, we will provide you with the instructions to re-arrange the delivery.
4. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery form, in which you confirm that the product was delivered in the correct condition (without obvious defects or damage).
5. Alternatively, if you indicate that you would like to give us the authority to leave the Products at your delivery address in your absence, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Products if the Products are recorded as delivered by our shipping partners.
6. We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
Damaged or Faulty Returns:
1. You need to notify Carpetland as soon as possible in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (after which one of our team will contact you), or message us via the chat icon on the website.
2. Damaged or faulty items are required to be in unused and in its original condition and packaging.
3. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to fill in a return form or to send us images of the damage for preliminary assessment. Please do not attempt to return the items before speaking to one of our team.
4. If after the preliminary assessment our specialists assess and approve the return, our Customer Care Team will contact you to proceed with the return process. Depending on if it is minor or major defect, Carpetland will arrange a replacement or give you a store credit or rebate of part or all of the Product price.
5. If after the preliminary assessment our team decide that the Product needs to be sent back for further examination to ascertain if there is a defect with the Product, our Customer Care Team will contact you to arrange the return of the Product. You will not be charged for freight or shipping. We will arrange the pickup of the items from you. If the Product is found not to have a defect, you may be required to pay the transport or inspection costs. An estimate of these costs will be provided to you before the Product is collected.
6. It does not constitute a defect, if in our reasonable opinion, the Product has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE